We want to do our bit
Over £40,000 has been raised for charities during 2011 to 2012, which includes £11,137 to our firm charity Alzheimer Scotland and £28,863 to local charities, including; Monty's Maggies Appeal, Children 1st, Tayside Children with Cancer and Leukaemia, CHAS, Archie Foundation and Grampian Child Bereavement Network.
In 2012-13 we are supporting Help for Heroes as a firm and the local offices are supporting the following charities; SPCA Drumoak, CCLASP, Grampian Kidney Patients Association for the North East, Dr Grays Satellite Unit Patients Fund, Angus RDA, Maggie's Dundee, Home Start North East Aberdeenshire, Choices Fraserburgh Crisis Pregnancy Centre, Myasthenia Gravis Association, Huntly Area Cancer Support Centre, RNLI Kessock, Munlochy Animal Aid, Cash for Kids and Children's Hospice Association Scotland.
“CSR actions are purely voluntary. It’s much more about our staff and helping to make the firm an enjoyable place to work, where you feel the firm looks after its people, the community and the environment.”
Iain Abernethy, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility
Related press releases
- Aberdeen staff raise charity cash for local cause
- Over £40,000 raised for charities after year-long fundraising campaign
- Inverness staff raise charity cash for local cause
- Johnston Carmichae's Forfar staff raise charity cash for local cause
- Johnston Carmichael's Edinburgh staff raise charity cash for local cause
- £4000 fund raising success with 54 hole golf challenge
- Glasgow staff raise charity cash for local cause
- Johnston Carmichael's Inverurie staff raise charity cash for local cause
- Johnston Carmichael awards to top college students
- Johnston Carmichael Chairman and Chief Executive to tackle three peaks challenge for charity