Johnston Carmichael Corporate Finance is a leading, independent corporate finance team delivering outstanding service and innovative solutions on the full range of transactional activity. Our service is personal, partner driven, pragmatic and cost-effective.
The services we provide include:
- Corporate strategy
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Management buy-outs, Management buy-ins and Institutional buy-outs
- Valuations and expert witness
- Due diligence and corporate investigations
- Fund raising
- Financial modelling
- Business turnaround advisory and management
We involve the skills of all Johnston Carmichael's specialist departments and associated businesses, thus ensuring that at all times, we provide the best possible solution for your needs.
For further information on our Corporate Finance service and how our team can help you please contact Andrew Ewing.
Related press releases
- Capital targets further growth after Highland Office Equipment acquisition
- Banking specialist appointment bolsters Johnston Carmichael corporate finance team
- Let’s get together – Law Society launches online CPD on mergers
- Growth capital is there if you know where to look
- New investors to fast-track global growth of ATR Group
- New winding up rules add extra burden for small business
- Exit strategies - get in shape for a smart exit
- Celebrating success in challenging times
- Banking on a recovery
- Securing additional working capital facilities from banks in the current climate