Johnston Carmichael is a member of the 'Leading Edge Alliance' which is an international professional association of independently-owned accounting and consulting firms and is the 2nd largest international firm association in the world with a combined revenue of $2.6 billion.
Watch the video below to find out more about the Leading Edge Alliance.
Being a member of LEA enables member firms to access the resources of a multibillion dollar global professional services organisation, providing business development, professional training and education, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities nationally and globally, around the corner and around the world.
Members are top quality firms who are very successful, have deep client relationships, and strong ties to the community. The Alliance provides members with an unbeatable combination: the comprehensive size and scope of a large multinational company while offering their clients the continuity, consistency and quality service of a local firm.
Member firms have access to the best and brightest teams of business advisors - a peer-to-peer connection that provides the right business solutions for clients.
The Leading Edge Alliance offers:
- Access to 170 firms, 450 offices in over 100 Countries, with over 1,615 Partners and 15,200 professional staff.
- Access to the best and brightest CPAs and business advisors - a peer-to-peer connection that provides the right solutions for clients.
- Innovative, practice proven strategies for improving performance in management, business processes, finance, operations, information technology and marketing.
- A leading knowledge resource for multi-disciplinary information and industry-specific expertise responsive to clients' unique needs.
- The strength and reputation to attract the highest quality team members.
- Accounting, tax and consulting services through a global network of firms
- World class business advisory expertise and experience with innovation, progressiveness and quality.
To find out more about the Alliance contact Karen Kehl-Rose, President, at +1 630.513.9814, or email kkr@The-LEA.com. Alternatively you can view information on their website http://www.leadingedgealliance.com/