Johnston Carmichael Financial Services announces merger with GW Winton & Co in Perth
Johnston Carmichael Financial Services, one of Scotland’s leading financial services businesses is delighted to announce that the Perth based firm of GW Winton & Co will be merging its business into JCFS with effect from 1 February 2012.
Johnston Carmichael Financial Services operates through Johnston Carmichael’s network of 10 offices throughout Scotland and has nine financial planners. GW Winton & Co was established in 1988 and their staff will relocate to Johnston Carmichael’s Perth office.
Graeme Winton will join Johnston Carmichael Financial Services as Associate Director.
Mike Clark, Managing Director of Johnston Carmichael Financial Services Ltd said “We are very excited by the additional opportunities which our combined businesses will bring to our Perth operation. We see significant potential in the local market and we are delighted Graeme and his team will be joining us as they have a reputation for delivering the highest quality of advice and service to their clients and they will be a strong addition to our teams.”
Graeme Winton added, “As the provision of financial services increases in its complexity and diversification, it is imperative that client service is of the highest priority. By entering into this arrangement, I am able to ensure that our clients have the best possible services with access to specialist areas of advice when required, including that offered by the tax specialists at Johnston Carmichael.
I believe there is a good fit between the two firms and that our clients will benefit from the greater breadth of expertise that we are now able to offer particularly in these fast changing and challenging markets.”
News, Knowledge & Events
Related press releases
- Autumn Statement - summary of key announcements
- Families seek ways to keep child benefits
- Top 10 Tips - Can your family afford to claim child benefit?
- Auto enrolment legislation
- More tax credit cuts - Can you credit it?
- Opportunities for saving in the 2012/2013 tax year
- Pension tax relief reforms: will this affect GP’s?
- Incorporating your dental services: have you safeguarded your pension?
- Relevant life policies - let the taxman help pay for your Life Assurance
- Do you know your pension contribution limits?