There is no one-size-fits-all solution for people who unfortunately find themselves trying to deal with debt problems. There are a number of options available, such as a Trust Deed, Sequestration or a bespoke Debt Arrangement Scheme.
Johnston Carmichael is committed to giving the best possible advice in each situation and the solution we suggest will always be based on what is best for an individual's own circumstances.
Guiding and advising you through difficult times requires experience, tact and understanding whilst always ensuring absolute confidentiality. The law is complex in this area and therefore speaking to someone with a deep understanding of what is achievable is a pre-requisite to reaching a positive solution.
For further information on our Business Recovery and Insolvency service and how our team can help you, please contact a member of our specialist team listed below.
Related press releases
- Administration of Wright & Watt Properties LLP
- Lets Invest It Asset Management Limited in receivership
- Liquidation of Elizabeth McColgan Limited
- John Taylor (Giffnock) Limited (In Receivership)
- Liquidation of Millers Restaurant & Visitor Centre
- Cash flow problems lead to insolvency for Scottish building firms
- Ardgowan Homes (Ballochmyle) Limited in Administration
- Johnston Carmichael secures sale of ‘Brangelina Restaurant'
- Where have all the insolvencies gone?
- How can Scots firms prepare for potential Euro storm?