As specialists in our field, we know your onions, we make it our business to have a thorough understanding.
We act for over 1,500 farming clients across Scotland, advising them on issues as they crop up. Such as increasing costs, the unknown outcome of CAP reform and the pressure of managing cash flow when bank facilities are not readily available.
We’re fully informed about land succession, changes to capital allowances, the tax implications of diversifying and any other business or personal tax issues you may need to know.
We can help farmers and agricultural businesses with:
- Agriculture accounts
- Maximising capital allowances
- Cash flow management
- Corporate finance and fundraising
- Diversification projects
- VAT planning
- Renewable projects
- Retirement and succession planning
- Inheritance tax and trusts
- Capital gains tax
Robin Dandie leads leads a highly skilled team of farming specialists, several of whom have connections to other agricultural associations, such as the North East Farm Management Association and the Royal Northern Agricultural Society.
Robin is a Director of The Royal Scottish Agricultural Benevolent Institution (RSABI), a unique Scottish charity dedicated to the relief of hardship and poverty amongst people who have depended for their livelihoods on the land. Visit the RSABI website to find out more.
"Through working with farmers from all sectors of agriculture and from all regions of the country we gain an invaluable insight into the industry. What we see are farmers having a much higher level of cash tied up in working capital than they did previously and increasing costs impacting on margins, so knowing how your business is performing and good business planning is more important than ever."
Robin Dandie, Partner and Head of Agriculture
- Alex RennieManaging Partner
- Alexandra DochertyDirector, Tax
- Andrew ShepherdManaging Partner and Chairman
- Douglas BaxterDirector, General Practice
- Fiona MacritchiePartner
- Graham LeithDirector, General Practice
- James CampbellPartner
- Margaret CampbellDirector, General Practice
- Maureen DuncanDirector, General Practice
- Neil StevenDirector, General Practice
- Peter InnesDirector, General Practice
- Robin DandiePartner and Head of Agriculture
- Roddy AndersonManaging Partner
- Stephen DickiePartner and Head of Renewable Energy