The UK financial services industry is a highly complex regulatory regime and smaller firms are feeling the strain like never before.
The pace of change in regulation is unprecedented and our dedicated team of financial services specialists are equipped with considerable expertise and experience to help steer you through this increasingly complex landscape.
We can help with:
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Tax planning
- Tax compliance
- Statutory audit
- Outsourced payroll and P11D services
- Corporate finance
- Proactive general business advice
- Investment advice
- Cost review and reduction
We also offer specialist services aimed specifically at FCA and PRA regulated organisations and provide an on-call service – offering support in the preparation and
review of regulatory reporting returns and related matters.
- External and internal audit
- Audit of client money/client assets compliance
- Completion and review of GABRIEL returns
- Drafting and review of ICAAP and liquidity framework documentation
- Systems reviews and reporting to the regulator
- Financial modelling
- Tax advice for investors
Heading up our team working with clients in the Financial Services sector are three sector specialists: Scott Holmes, David McBain and Stuart MacLennan.