Johnston Carmichael are Scotland’s leading firm of chartered accountants and business advisers in the food and drink industry with over 350 clients, both large and small, including some of Scotland’s most successful privately owned food and drink companies. We are also the largest firm of advisers in Scotland with 630 people across 11 offices.
Johnston Carmichael are very well connected and have a good understanding of the industry’s opportunities and challenges; the growth of export, controlling raw material costs, supply chain management, availability of funding, the power of branding and the increased demand for local produce.
As your business grows, and you face new challenges you may like the help and support of a firm who really understand your industry, and have the fresh perspective to bring new ideas to help you.
Contact Adam Hardie, Partner and Head of Food & drink.
0131 220 2203
- Adam HardiePartner, Business Development and Head of Food and Drink
- Alana HigginsTax Senior Manager
- Caroline MuirTax Director, Deputy Head of Tax
- David DowellTax Senior Manager
- Ewan WallacePartner
- Graeme FraserAudit Partner
- Jamie WaughAudit Partner
- Jillian SharpDirector, General Practice
- Mike PitmanPartner
- Sandy MansonChief Executive
- Stephen McIlwaineAudit Senior Manager