We keep pace with the rapidly changing renewable energy market. We make sure we play a key role in making Scotland a global hub for sustainable energy.
We bring energy and expertise to a whole range of areas; combined heat and power stations, wind farms, hydro power plants, wood pellet and briquette production, water treatment, geothermal technology and solar energy. We liaise with local and national government agencies on your behalf in related industries, Agriculture, Landed Estates and Oil & Gas.
We can bring sharp minds together to make a significant impact on your business. We also work closely with industry bodies, funding agencies, banks and solicitors. It’s our business to ensure your business succeeds.
We can help with:
- Project feasibility and commercialisation
- Financial planning
- Project tax efficiencies
- Bank advisory and financial modelling to help secure funding
- Connecting all parties e.g. solicitors for legal documentation review
- Tax planning for inheritance tax implications
- Tax structures, Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) approval
- Investor and bank liaison
- Challenging bank covenants
Stephen Dickie, Head of Renewable Energy, leads a team with considerable experience in funding, as well as invaluable tax and accounts expertise, helping to deliver commercially successful renewable projects.
“We currently support over 120 renewable enterprises – enough fuel for 50,000 homes!”
Stephen Dickie, Partner and Head of Renewable Energy
- Alex RennieManaging Partner
- Colin CraigDirector, Business Solutions
- Douglas BaxterDirector, General Practice
- Graham LeithDirector, General Practice
- Ian LewisPartner
- John ToddTax Partner
- Mike PitmanPartner
- Peter InnesDirector, General Practice
- Peter YoungPartner
- Robin DandiePartner and Head of Agriculture
- Stephen DickiePartner and Head of Renewable Energy
- Steven MenziesPartner and Head of Business Solutions