As professional auditors Johnston Carmichael offer a comprehensive service that provides an independent insight into your annual accounts. We develop an understanding of your organisation to offer constructive and proactive advice on a wide range of business issues including risks, financial systems and controls, IT systems, management, benchmarking, tax compliance and planning.
These are the areas we know are critical to the quality of our provision of service:
- Significant partner input – Our partners take the time to gain a full understanding of you and your business. This strong partner leadership ensures that our audit team is efficient, professional and decisive.
- Team continuity – This is of paramount importance when meeting client expectations. Our team works together to offer the best possible service and advice to your organisation.
- Staff training – Every single member of our audit team receives regular formal training to ensure their skills and knowledge are technically up to date and can perform auditing services to the highest possible standard.
- Internal systems and controls – We invest significant time and resources to ensure our internal systems and quality control procedures are truly 'best of breed'.
As well as audit experience that spans a wide range of industry sectors, Johnston Carmichael has audit clients in the following regulated sectors:
- FSA regulated
- Pension schemes
- Friendly societies
- ABTA regulated
- RICS regulated
In addition to statutory audits, we also offer a range of wider assurance services tailored to your individual needs. These include:
- Internal audit
- Process and controls reviews
- Risk reviews
- Corporate governance reviews
Related Johnston Carmichael Blog Post's
Related press releases
- Audit and Assurance team bolstered with creation of two new positions
- New Accounting Standard
- Johnston Carmichael wins Verve audit and tax role
- iXBRL - Learning a new language for the taxman
- Limited Liability Partnerships - An alternative way forward?
- Transition to IFRS for private companies delayed
- Protecting your company against fraud
- E-filing with companies house