Our corporate finance team know how important it is to get the right advice to ensure you make the correct decision for you and your business. For the calendar year ending 31 December 2015 we were involved in 47 transactions with a combined value of greater than £460m.
We will review your corporate strategy and, if need be, help you develop it further. We can advise you on mergers, acquisitions and disposals and guide you through the intricacies of management buy-outs, buy-ins as well as institutional buy-ins. We also provide expert witness and valuation services along with due diligence reporting.
Our award winning advisers also understand just how difficult it can be to secure bank funding for development at a time when bank facilities are not readily available. They will work closely with you to tackle these challenges - building financial models, raising alternative sources of funding and, where required, provide business turnaround advice and management.
- Andrew EwingCorporate Finance Partner
- Andrew WalkerCorporate Finance Partner
- Gordon McCarlieCorporate Finance Director
- Graham W AlexanderCorporate Finance Partner
- James ThompsonCorporate Finance Director
- Lesley MunroCorporate Finance Director
- Lyn CalderCorporate Finance Director
- Mark StewartCorporate Finance Partner and Head of Infrastructure & Renewable Energy
9th September 2014
Our business and your business combined opens a world of opportunity – it’s that sense of partnership that has defined us since 1936. For a full overview of our services and our sector expertise please download a copy of our Corporate brochure below.read more