As the tax laws for companies become ever more complex, it has become increasingly important to obtain advice and support you can rely on.
With Johnston Carmichael you get a corporate tax service that is tailored to meet your individual needs and exact requirements. We pride ourselves on being closest to our clients' businesses, which is why each of our local offices can provide you with corporate tax services. In addition, you have the reassurance that our local teams can call on the experience and expertise of a network of colleagues located throughout Scotland, as well as the expertise of specialists in the more complex areas of tax for companies when required.
Over the years we have built up good working relationships with the tax authorities which, combined with our detailed understanding of your individual circumstances, ensures we create a tax strategy that works to your best advantage. Whether you need help with your corporate tax planning, or with the completion of the company's tax returns, Johnston Carmichael can provide you with advice and support you can rely on.
In addition to providing an efficient corporation tax compliance service that minimises the risks of penalties and ensures that you obtain maximum tax relief on company expenditure, some of the areas of specialist company tax advice that we can provide include:
- Acquisitions and disposals of companies and businesses
- Reorganisations and demergers
- Share schemes and other incentive planning for staff and management
- Capital allowances reviews to maximise tax relief on capital expenditure
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies for owners and employees
- iXBRL and the new online filing regulations
- Succession planning for the owners of companies
- Efficient use of losses and other tax attributes for groups of companies
- Research & Development Tax Relief
Related Johnston Carmichael Blog Post's
For further information on our Tax services and how our team can help you, please contact a member of our Corporate Tax team.
Related press releases
- Osborne's aspirations have limitations
- Patent Box - Could you be paying less corporation tax from April 2013?
- Autumn Statement - summary of key announcements
- Real Time Information - now is the time to prepare
- Tax & Corporate Sponsorship
- Tax aspects of working from home
- What’s in the Patent Box?
- Johnston Carmichael wins Verve audit and tax role
- Capital allowances claims on purchased properties post 1 or 6 April 2012
- Selling a dental practice? Make sure you maximise your profits