Our corporate tax specialists advise on complex compliance and advisory issues on a daily basis, ensuring our clients are compliant with tax laws but also maximising the claims and reliefs available to them.
We help our clients structure commercial transactions in ways that minimise tax risk and costs. The UK has the most competitive tax systems in the G20 and our goal is to ensure our clients achieve as much benefit as possible from this system.
We work closely with the firm’s other tax specialists and with our corporate finance team to ensure new transactions are structured in the most tax efficient way and without unintended or adverse tax consequences.
- Alana HigginsTax Senior Manager
- Caroline MuirTax Director, Deputy Head of Tax
- Colin McKelvieTax Partner, Private Client
- David WardTax Director
- Ian LewisTax Partner
- Jemma McBrideTax Manager
- John McAuslinTax Director
- Mark HoustonOffice Managing Partner
- Simon BurtonTax Director
- Susie WalkerTax Partner, Head of Tax