As the personal taxation field grows ever more complex, we understand the importance of getting the right tax advice and support that you can rely on.
We know that every private client has unique circumstances and different needs which is why we work with you to ensure your wealth is handled with care and consideration.
Over the years we have built up good working relationships with the tax authorities, which when combined with our detailed knowledge of your personal circumstances ensures we create a tax strategy that works to your best advantage.
Our specialists advise across a whole range of disciplines – from advice on wills, capital tax planning, expatriate issues, and independent wealth management through to personal tax planning, tax compliance, trusts and succession planning for owner managed businesses, partnerships and sole traders. And one of the advantages of our size is that if an issue falls outside the area of expertise of one particular adviser, there is always another on hand to consult.
In addition, should you require, we can also offer financial advice through JC Wealth – a fully independent firm of Chartered Financial Planners, who have had to meet rigorous criteria relating to professional qualifications and ethical good practice in order to attain chartered status.
- Alex ArthurDirector of Tax
- Alexandra DochertyTax Director
- Andrew GoodSenior Personal Tax Manager
- Billy ClelandDirector, Tax
- Carol JamesPersonal Tax Manager
- Colin McKelvieTax Partner, Private Client
- Euan McLeodManaging Partner
- Ewan WallacePartner
- James A StewartTax Director
- Jemma McBrideTax Manager
- John ToddTax Partner
- Nicola HorsburghTax Director
- Peter YoungTax Partner
- Richard ClarkeTax Senior Manager
- Subhas BhandariPersonal Tax Supervisor
- Margaret MeiklejohnTax Manager