Johnston Carmichael advises a number of clients of varying size and complexity within the food and drink sector. Through working with some of the biggest names in the Scottish food market we have developed an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the many issues facing this sector.
By supporting these organisations, Johnston Carmichael is dedicated to promoting economic development throughout the food and drink sector. Our clients enjoy continuity with key contacts and a relationship that has taken time investment in order for us to get to know their business. We deliver a robust result, offering you the solutions and projections that ensure your business is best placed in the industry today.
To ensure that we are communicating the current key issues specific to your sector, our specialists prepare a regular publication. Click here to view our latest Food & Drink newsletter.
To receive the latest food and drink news by email - register now.
Johnston Carmichael is a member of the leadership organisation for the Food and Drink industry in Scotland, Scotland Food & Drink.
We are also a Corporate Partner of the Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival.
To find out more about how Johnston Carmichael can better advise your business please contact one of our advisers.
Johnston Carmichael's Food and Drink Specialists
Related press releases
- Entries open for Highlands and Islands Food & Drink Awards
- Grampian Food Forum Awards
- Entries open for Scotland Food & Drink Excellence Awards
- Food & Drink’s finest scoop gourmet gongs
- HM Revenue & Customs Task Forces
- Johnston Carmichael launches search for the Grampian Food and Drink Entrepreneur of the Year
- Food and Drink News 2011 - available now
- Firm unveils new head of food and drink sector
- Food and drink tickets selling like hotcakes
- Final call for entries to the 2011 Grampian Food Awards