At Johnston Carmichael we firmly believe in playing our part in creating a sustainable future. As renewable technology develops, we are building on our existing knowledge and expertise in the energy sector to provide a comprehensive advisory service covering a variety of technologies. The renewable market is a constantly changing arena and we are committed to playing a key role in ensuring that Scotland becomes a global hub for sustainable energy.
We are involved in many Renewable Energy projects across Scotland. The map shown to the left highlights our exposure and experience in the market - each dot represents a project we are involved with; the larger dots represent more than one project in that area.
Click on the map to see a larger image.
Some examples of the types of projects we have been involved with can be viewed in the below video links.
To ensure that we are communicating the current key issues specific to your sector, our specialists prepare a regular publication. Click here to view the latest Renewable Energy newsletter.
To receive the latest renewable energy by email - register now.
To find out more about how Johnston Carmichael can better advise your business please contact one of our advisers.
Johnston Carmichael's Renewable Energy Specialists
Related press releases
- Renewable energy projects – plan properly to maximise return
- A turn for the better? A closer look at wind turbines
- Event highlights opportunity for Dumfires and Galloway renewable energy sector
- Green Energy News 2011 - available now
- Johnston Carmichael appoints a new head of its green energy team
- Ecoliving invests in England with franchise plan