Johnston Carmichael's highly competent team of specialists provide advice on finance, taxation, practice management and accounting issues to medical practices, dental practices and pharmacies throughout Scotland. They have practical experience and in-depth knowledge of the issues facing the medical sector.
We are members of National Association of Specialist Dental Accountants (NASDA) and the Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants (AISMA) and our web pages for Dentists, Doctors and Pharmacies will give you further insight into the specialist knowledge we can offer you and your practice.
Our team of specialists produce a regular publication broaching the issues facing your practice. Click here to view the latest Medical & Healthcare newsletter. In addition to this they are readily available to answer your queries and offer advice.
To receive the latest medical and healthcare news by email - register now.
Johnston Carmichael's Medical and Healthcare Specialists
Related press releases
- An association with IndepenDent Care Plans
- Pension tax relief reforms: will this affect GP’s?
- Incorporating your dental services: have you safeguarded your pension?
- Selling a dental practice? Make sure you maximise your profits
- Tax Health Plan (THP)
- Dispensing doctors (Scotland) and VAT registration