Roddy Anderson, Managing Partner in our Forfar office, is Johnston Carmichael's member of NASDAL (National Association of Specialist Dental Accountants). Roddy is one of only 37 members in the UK, who are constantly working towards improving the standard of advice provided to dentists. NASDAL exists to promote high standards through the sharing of knowledge and expertise amongst specialist accountants and legal advisors.
The NASDAL charter has been designed as a guarantee of excellence, denoting specialist knowledge and a commitment to high standards of service.
We currently act for over 110 dentists and dental practices, providing a full range of specialist services including;
- Preparation of detailed accounts
- Advising on improving profitability
- Pension and retirement planning
- Maximising capital allowances on building projects
- Reporting on the efficiency and profitability of practices
- Specific tax planning advice
- Providing financial training to practice managers
- Obtaining finance for the construction of surgeries
Related press releases
- An association with IndepenDent Care Plans
- Pension tax relief reforms: will this affect GP’s?
- Incorporating your dental services: have you safeguarded your pension?
- Selling a dental practice? Make sure you maximise your profits
- Tax Health Plan (THP)
- Dispensing doctors (Scotland) and VAT registration