Gerry McDonald, Partner based in Aberdeen, is Johnston Carmichael's member of AISMA (Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants). To qualify as an AISMA accountant, members must meet demanding requirements set by the Association. As a result, AISMA accountants are amongst the best advisers on the accounting, finance, taxation, practice management and pension issues affecting doctors today.
We currently act for 250 doctors and GP practices, providing a full range of specialist services including;
- Reporting of accounts in a format that is easy to understand
- Annual financial meetings to make sure you understand your accounts and that they provide you with the information you need
- Preparation of tax computations and returns
- Preparation of superannuation certificates
- Budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Drawings planning
- Tax planning to minimise the taxes that you pay - but ensuring that you comply with your statutory duties
- Tax investigations advice
- Independent financial planning and wealth management
Related press releases
- An association with IndepenDent Care Plans
- Pension tax relief reforms: will this affect GP’s?
- Incorporating your dental services: have you safeguarded your pension?
- Selling a dental practice? Make sure you maximise your profits
- Tax Health Plan (THP)
- Dispensing doctors (Scotland) and VAT registration