We can assist with all of the particular issues that pharmacies face by providing tailored, timely advice on the specific issues that affect your business. Our specialist knowledge of this industry will help you avoid all the pitfalls of the legislation, taxation and regulations surrounding the pharmaceutical industry.
Our specialists have extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector with experience of working with clients on wide ranging compliance and regulatory matters.
We provide a full range of specialist services including;
- annual financial statements
- tax returns
- profit sharing
- budget review
- staff bonus schemes
- business planning in general
- billing and cash collection efficiency strategies
- recording and accounting systems improvement
- capital and accounting systems improvement
- capital expenditure financing
- mergers and acquisitions
- disposal of existing businesses
- human resources issues, including outsourced payroll
- profit improvement plans
- tax planning
If you'd like to discuss your needs and how Johnston Carmichael can assist you please contact our Pharmaceutical specialist, Alex Rennie.
Related press releases
- An association with IndepenDent Care Plans
- Pension tax relief reforms: will this affect GP’s?
- Incorporating your dental services: have you safeguarded your pension?
- Selling a dental practice? Make sure you maximise your profits
- Tax Health Plan (THP)
- Dispensing doctors (Scotland) and VAT registration